ЛАРП

27 Април, 2018, 04:52:37 am
Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

ЛАРП България - НОВИНИ

ЛАРП » English section » English section » LARP Serbia »Тема: Hello

Автор Тема: Hello  (Прочетена 3803 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Borian

• Публикации: 23
  • Liked: 0
    • Профил
Hello
« -: 15 Януари, 2009, 17:44:07 pm »
Hello, felow warriors :)
First, sorry because of my bad english :D
My name is Bojan (Borian in LARP)
We have a LARP group called Guard of ravens from Belgrade, Serbia
There are about 30 people curently in Guard of ravens, larping :) for about two years now!
We saw your pictures and movies, on the site and on the youtube, and we are fascinated:)
Hope we can all get to know eachother on some big event!

This is our first clip, but there are new movies coming soon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHl54krhWmA
We also have myspace: guardofravens

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
Hello
« Отговор #1 -: 15 Януари, 2009, 19:26:03 pm »
Hi there and welcome!
Thank you very much for your post. Your video is cool and  I can see you have very nice chain mails and other costume and weapon stuff!

It is very good news that we now have contacts between each other as we are really close and it is perfectly feasible to meet. Let us keep in touch and see how to organize it.

In the mean time, do you have any web site, pictures etc.? Could you also tell some more about LARP in Serbia - like when did it start, how popular it is, how people look upon it? How did your group form, how old are most ppl, how often do you meet and how often do you larp?  

I hope I did not drown you in questions ;)
Please feel free also to ask anything you'd wish to know more about us and LARP in Bulgaria.

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #2 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 03:24:06 am »
:)
most of the questions you asked me are the same we wanted to ask you :)
only place were you can see our pictures are on our myspace profil www.myspace.com/guardofravens , but we will change that soon :)
Larp in serbia started two years ago with only a few persistent and optimistic people. Now there are about 30 of us :) and we expect more regruts on spring time. Until recently we only regrut people that we know, not because we didn't wanted, because it didn't work any other way :)
But it is normal because we had funny looking costumes, and we were running throu forest wealding our PVC swords and axes :), and now we are making good plate armors and helmets, and it starting to look on something good :) but stil we are looking like band of rouges and thugs :)
About our ages :) most of us is on colege, there are some in high-schools, and some that work.. average 22-23 year old bandits :)
When weather is ok, we meet once in every two week on short quests or battle-games.. and 5-6 times a year on 5-7 days long quest..
Curently I am working on my old family house on mountin Jastrebac, near the town Nis, so we can larp there during the summer and autumn, there are also mount Bukulja near town Arandjelovac and sandy terrain near town Pancevo... That is the three location we have for long-time larping :) and I hope you will be our guests some time :)

Дециус

• Публикации: 1441
  • Liked: 107
    • Профил
    • http://larp-bg.org/index.php
Hello
« Отговор #3 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 07:29:12 am »
The pics. are outstanding. Your inventory is great. I refer to the shields they got bending and that is something. Hope to fight you some day, hope that will be soon.  :wink:

Plamer

• Публикации: 437
  • Liked: 2
  • У-ГЪ-ЗО
    • Профил
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1494243378
Hello
« Отговор #4 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 09:55:15 am »
Hey! Welcome to our forum!

I got some questions too - specially for your shields(the round green/white) - Are they crafted, or you got them from some shop? :} They look really nice!

Cheers!

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #5 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 12:11:28 pm »
thank you for your warm welcoming!
We hope to see you too as soon as posible :)

The shields (green-white) belong to a group from Novi Sad, The Green Banners. They are well-organised party :)
I think that everything you saw on that pictures on mysapce is made by its owner, or by somebody from larp..
We haven't yet tried to order something from the internet, because the shipment to Serbia is complicated... taxes and all that...
But we are doing ok like this :) for now

I have so many questions for you to, but for now I'm glad that we made contact!

Do you have english version of your rules that you can sent to me?
We are playing by the Amgard rules, but we modify them a little bit :)
my email is tbojan@gmail.com

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
Hello
« Отговор #6 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 16:30:20 pm »
Well, Boriane, to be honest, I was one of the people responsible for translating the rules into English. The main reason we have not yet finalized this task is that so far there was no substantial interest - I mean - why bother translating if no one specific is expected to be interested in reading it :P. But now that you want  to read them - it is a good incentive to finalize the translation a.s.a.p. :)

The information I can give you immediately though is:

1) our rules are made by ourselves - of course we have taken stuff from existing rules that we had liked, but the final compilation is our own;

2) as the rules have been/are being made on the run, they are not something fixed forever and for everyone. So there are improvements introduced from time to time and also there are larps played under rules which differ in some aspects. Moreover, people are not "obliged" to follow them, so larpers from different cities, different organizers/game masters might make variations.

For example: the general rule is that you have 1 HP (health point), cloth armor gives you +0, leather armor +1, chain/plate armor +2. Thus you die as soon as you get 3 hits on you in the best case you have plate or chain mail on you. However, lately  many mini larps have been played with more or less specific quests, where the HP differ from this general rule and even differ from one to another type of characters (e.g. a group of heroes are supposed to get through a series of adventures and attacks of villains and monsters to achieve a final goal - the "heroes" than would have more HP compared to the villains.)

However, the general rules that you are going to see as soon as the translation is finalized, apply for all the so called "nation wide" larps - relatively big events organized a couple of times a year for 2 years now. The idea with the common general rules is to have a common widely accepted system for such bigger events, while smaller events might be different in some aspects should the organizers and/or players wish so.

3) Rules for application of magic - it is a complicated issue, we have tried a lot of things ad currently there are a couple of systems, used by choice from event to event, however I would not say any of them is perfect. They'd be very complicated to translate, so if you or any of you guys has interest in this subject, it might be a good idea to establish contact to some of our dedicated magic people :)

Хюива Лумин

• Публикации: 198
  • Liked: 3
  • ShadoW
    • Профил
    • Сайт на Воините на Седемте Хълма
Hello
« Отговор #7 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 17:27:16 pm »
Hi there and welcome to the forums!

You inventory and pics are really great!

I guess in the beginning we are going to have a lot of questions for each other.
Anyways i see you have interest in our rules so i might be able to help you in the magic part.

As Hellen already said there are a few variations of the rules so it won't be easy, but it will most likely be fun!  :D
Смелите винаги умират първи...
За Седемте Хълма!

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #8 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 20:06:03 pm »
that' interesting !

We have a points of armor, like: paded is 1, leather is 2, chainmail is 3, scalemail is 4 and full plate is 5 :), Paded can be combine with everything else, like paded and plate are together 6...
Weapons have points acording to lenght, mass and etc.
Weapon must have more points than armor to hurt a player.
Dependent to class (exp. warrior, barbarian, cleric, ranger ..) you are limited to what kind of weapon or armor you can use...
it is a little bit complicated than that, and if you are interested I can translate it to you :)

Of course we are interested in your sistems of magic :) because one day we will come to you and we will adopt to your rules :) I play head priest - cleric in my order, and there is two cleric with me, order of paladins, two wizards and one druid :) even ranger and monk have some low level spells. Rest of us are fighers, barbarians, rouges and archers.

Aerie

• Публикации: 1397
  • Liked: 278
  • Грешка на източното пекарско изкуство
    • Профил
Hello
« Отговор #9 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 21:01:03 pm »
First, hi from me  :)
I have some questions (two actually) I'd like to ask you  :P

Can you change your class? Or once you've chose one you stay with it?

Цитат на: "Borian"

Weapon must have more points than armor to hurt a player.

Wow, does that mean that if you have a weapon which makes, for example, 2 damage, and are fighting a guy who has full plate, you can't hurt him at all?

Oh, and i like your pics  :fingers:

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #10 -: 16 Януари, 2009, 22:09:37 pm »
Hi there, Aerie ;)
Here are the answers to your questions :)
Once you start to play with one class you can not change it, but on 6th level you get to chose a presige class so can redirect your caracter on the path you wanted, OR you can play two class and before larp event you say witch class are you playing now :) (expl. my primary caracter is 5th lvl cleric, but I also have a second level fighter). But in this case you had to have two diferent costumes, or at least something must be changed :)
In our rules fighters are most powerfull (they can wear 6 tipe armor and cary any weapon) but every other class has something that can hurt them (expl rouge has a backstab, ranger and archer have a armor pirsing arrow, figters arent resistant to magic, and other figters have a power attack so they can smite each other as long as they like :))
We think that this kind of rules are making us to think before we act, stand in formation, consider tactics, guard spellcasters while they chant... and that kind of things :) we also have a limited number of lives per quest (acording to class) and if you lose them you are permanently dead.. and making a new character and go all over again... It is sad when it hapenns and we even a role-play a funneral :D

There is a balance, but our rules are under constuction also, and they change as we see the problem :)

ogioto

• Публикации: 578
  • Orgy Power
    • Профил
    • http://ogioto.data.bg
Hello
« Отговор #11 -: 17 Януари, 2009, 09:55:07 am »
Hmmm level+ class system sound nice. Can you post your rules about this system? 8)

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #12 -: 17 Януари, 2009, 11:48:04 am »
I will try to translate it, if you promice not to laugh to my "english grammar" :D

or better, I will try to find original rules, and tell you what we changed :)

Aerie

• Публикации: 1397
  • Liked: 278
  • Грешка на източното пекарско изкуство
    • Профил
Hello
« Отговор #13 -: 17 Януари, 2009, 12:02:42 pm »
Your rules sound very interesting, but how do you manage to consider all this in the middle of a fight? It sounds complicate to me - i mean, when there are many fighters, and someone hits you in the back, how do you know who and with what have hit you? It happens often to me not to know with what kind of weapon I've been hit and i start looking in all directions, wondering whether i should die or not  :lol:

Borian

• Профил
Hello
« Отговор #14 -: 17 Януари, 2009, 16:15:05 pm »
it is a litlle bit comlicated, but after a while you learn witch weapon makes how mouch damage (short sword 2 slashing - 3 pircing, long sword 3-4, great  sword 5-6, axes, blunt weapons and etc.) and there are ingame and offgame judges that control if someone is fighting when he/she should be dead (and there are penalties if one is feaking).
And there is an other side of the story. Not everyone is capable to carry a full plate or wield a great warhammer :) What purpose does someone have if he wears a fullplate but cannot move in it, if doesn't have enough strenght... or use two swords if he isn't fast enough?
but you are right, it is complicated .. We are trying to find a way to simplify that, and I like your way with HP and nuber of hits! When translation of your rules is comlete, I will preset it to my friends and see what they think about it :)
I wanted to ask you ... does your hits must be strong enough for someone to feel it to be encounted for, or it doesn't matter how strong you hit?
But, at the end all that maters is good role play and having fun :)