ЛАРП

23 Юли, 2018, 17:46:28 pm
Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

ЛАРП България - НОВИНИ

ЛАРП » English section » English section » LARP Bulgaria » LARP Bulgaria 2013 »Тема: Organisation - Clan LARP Bulgaria 5-9 September 2013

Автор Тема: Organisation - Clan LARP Bulgaria 5-9 September 2013  (Прочетена 1006 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Zeratul

• Стража
  • Публикации: 651
  • Liked: 195
    • Профил
    • http://www.bgparty.org
Organisation - Clan LARP Bulgaria 5-9 September 2013
« -: 25 Юни, 2013, 23:06:59 pm »
It's time for the first topic from the series, related to the Clan LARP in Bulgaria, organized by me and Hellen (and a few other persons whom I will keep secret because I have been bribed with ice cream).

The game will take place in the vicinity of Gurgulitsa hut, near the town of Kostenets.

The hut is accessible by asphalt road. It is situated at a distance of 15 km from the town of Kostenets and a total of 90 km from Sofia.

Additional information and assistance for non-Bulgarian participants will be provided as soon as we know how many we expect and how will you travel.

The following will be available at the hut:

- Accommodation – if someone wants. Price for 1 bed/night is 10 lv. = 5 EUR
- Parking lot
- Shower – 2 lv. = 1 EUR for any camper
- Food and beer - soups and grilled meat - the prices are about 2 lv. = 1 EUR for different types of soups and 2lv for 1 cold beer 0,5 l.

Organization for supply of food and drinks from the local shop in the town of Kostenets:
A local taxi driver will be available to shop for you and get your stuff to the parking lot next to the hut. The procedure goes like this: you prepare a list of stuff you want from the shop and ask a Bulgarian person to call the guy and tell him what to buy. He brings the stuff to the parking lot of the hut. You give him the money for the buys and 15 lv. = 7,50 EUR for the service (for example if 8 people have made orders it makes 1 EUR each).

Fee for the game is 10 lv = 5 EUR.

Posts on rules for the game will follow.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards
Zeratul

When you reach the Hell,tell them I'm sending you - you'll receive a group reduction.
[11:57:53]GraHaz says: damn, ur gonna live forever :D

Woock

• Публикации: 8
  • Liked: 24
    • Профил
Re: Organisation - Clan LARP Bulgaria 5-9 September 2013
« Отговор #1 -: 25 Юни, 2013, 23:12:43 pm »
Only one question: what flavor is the ice cream?

See you there for sure ;)

A man who would be king

• Публикации: 2
  • Liked: 8
    • Профил
Re: Organisation - Clan LARP Bulgaria 5-9 September 2013
« Отговор #2 -: 25 Юни, 2013, 23:54:01 pm »
My question,exactly! :D