ЛАРП

24 Април, 2018, 01:00:22 am
Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

ЛАРП България - НОВИНИ

ЛАРП » English section » English section » LARP Serbia » Vladimirovac 2011 »Тема: BUGARIIIIIII!!!! Special thanks!! :)

Автор Тема: BUGARIIIIIII!!!! Special thanks!! :)  (Прочетена 1245 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Cpt. "Fiddler" Green

• Публикации: 10
  • Liked: 0
    • Профил
BUGARIIIIIII!!!! Special thanks!! :)
« -: 02 Май, 2011, 20:18:23 pm »
In the name of the Green Banner, one loud roaring SALUTE!!!! (you know the sound) ;)  to Lt. Cmdr. Ilina, Mystic and Zeratul for coming to the Vlarp event. We had great time with you guys and hope to see you all soon.... Very soon.

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
Re:BUGARIIIIIII!!!! Special thanks!! :)
« Отговор #1 -: 02 Май, 2011, 21:20:05 pm »
In the name of the Chaos, one very sneaky and discreet salute to the Green Banner from the behind of your camp :P (you guys are protected, so you do not become... erm.. disabled :D)

Thank you so much for your hospitality, I had a great time, and I do hope to see you soon - very soon :)

The picture below is from the Captain, showing his kind letter to us. More pictures coming shortly I hope, as soon as our great Speaker is enabled to post :D

Cpt. "Fiddler" Green

• Профил
« Отговор #2 -: 03 Май, 2011, 20:58:26 pm »
I think that this is the first real document between you and us. I was so exited while writhing it. Dunja composed the letter and wrote english translate and I wrote Serbian cyrillic part. :D I was well pleased when the sing ring worked. It was so real for me.

Азар

• Lightbringer
  • Публикации: 390
  • Liked: 73
  • Боил на Мрака
    • Профил
    • Бялата страница
« Отговор #3 -: 04 Май, 2011, 18:43:10 pm »
I hear great things about the time you guys spent together. :) Too bad we couldn't meet this time, but the future is ahead of us. :)

I also heard that the Green Banner will travel south-east so I hope we meet soon.

Until then - best of luck!  :D

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke

Jarl Harald Thorvaldsson

• Публикации: 23
    • Профил
« Отговор #4 -: 31 Май, 2011, 14:29:09 pm »
Тъй като видях картинката по-горe клеймо (червения восъчен печат)искам да ви питам как да боядисам восъка червен (технология и пропорций).
Петко Николов

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
« Отговор #5 -: 31 Май, 2011, 14:32:36 pm »
Това не е восък, който е боядисан в червено, а червен восък, който всъщност не е восък. На сайта на магазин Плесио пише, че продават. Води се канцеларски материал, предполагам, че го има и в други магазини за такива, както и в магазини с разни глупости за художници, от сорта на Слънчоглед на ул. Иван Вазов в София.

Cpt. "Fiddler" Green

• Профил
« Отговор #6 -: 31 Май, 2011, 23:27:47 pm »
Its actually a seal wax wax. Red wax, we have few sticks :D And I cant read a thing you just wrote. Sorry. Google translate helps a bit.