ЛАРП

22 Юли, 2018, 16:06:51 pm
Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

ЛАРП България - НОВИНИ

ЛАРП » English section » English section » LARP Serbia » Vladimirovac 2010 »Тема: LARP in Serbia 6-10 May 2010 (Vladimirovac V) - reviews and comments

Автор Тема: LARP in Serbia 6-10 May 2010 (Vladimirovac V) - reviews and comments  (Прочетена 1543 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
It is our custom here to set such type of thread after each larp. I am creating the thread here, so that our friends from Serbia can both easily read and also share their comments.

Also, Petia, please could you post a link to your pictures here, when available :)

I will write a more detailed report a little later.

Dreary

• Публикации: 90
  • Liked: 5
    • Профил
Re:LARP in Serbia 6-10 May 2010 (Vladimirovac V) - reviews and comments
« Отговор #1 -: 11 Май, 2010, 23:06:10 pm »
Well .. here they are: http://www.snimka.bg/?album;aid=500214 ... If someone can't see them, please write to me  ;)

Morgana

• Публикации: 726
  • Liked: 9
  • Provider of everything
    • Профил
« Отговор #2 -: 11 Май, 2010, 23:16:22 pm »
Wow! I'd give all to have the chance to be there! The pics are awesome! I can say I envy all of you a bit... Looking at the pictures I think it was incredibly cool, something one have to see with his own eyes! I hope all of you enjoyed it! And also... I hope someday there will be something like that on which I can come this time! It would be an honour for me to roleplay and enjoy the game with all of you!  :bow:

Petya... Awesome pics, rly!

Acim

• Гост
« Отговор #3 -: 12 Май, 2010, 21:18:07 pm »
Hey all.. i was really sad for going home on sunday, i see you had a good time (in spite the allways-falling larp rain :D )  the pics look awesome... i had a really good time with all of you and i really hope we'll see each other on LARPs in Bulgaria or Serbia... doesn't matter.....

hope to see you all soon

:cheers: