ЛАРП

22 Юли, 2018, 07:08:17 am
Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

ЛАРП България - НОВИНИ

ЛАРП » English section » English section » LARP Serbia » Vladimirovac 2010 »Тема: Larp in Serbia, 6-10 May 2010

Автор Тема: Larp in Serbia, 6-10 May 2010  (Прочетена 10346 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

CAsper

• Публикации: 18
  • Liked: 0
    • Профил
    • My Deviant Art page
Re:Larp in Serbia, 6-10 May 2010
« Отговор #15 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 03:42:07 am »
Woho! Nice. :)

I'll dig some photos up as our main photoarchive (Photobucket IIRC) crashed some time ago, and the photos were not uploaded again.

In the mean time...
 A facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?v=photos&gid=251352164016&so=15
 MySpace acc. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=400014693  - Check Vladimirovac III photos.

Aerie

• Публикации: 1397
  • Liked: 278
  • Грешка на източното пекарско изкуство
    • Профил
« Отговор #16 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 08:48:47 am »
Hope I'll have the opportunity to come  :P
I'm just curious what the average age of the participants in your LARPs is?

Borian

• Публикации: 23
    • Профил
« Отговор #17 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 12:11:27 pm »
Most of our players are 23-24-25 years old, few are older (close to 30) and some are younger :)
 :) fresh meat! :D
« Последна редакция: 25 Февруари, 2010, 12:33:01 pm от Borian »

REDSTONE

• Публикации: 169
  • Liked: 3
    • Профил
« Отговор #18 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 12:41:43 pm »
Hope I'll have the opportunity to come ... that will be sooo cool ! I'll die for it !  :bow:

CAsper

• Профил
    • My Deviant Art page
« Отговор #19 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 23:26:41 pm »
OK. That is somewhat sorted. Now it is time for me to ask some questions about YOUR game and what YOU like and how you are used to play.
The reason for this is that we need to do several things to make sure you have fun playing. Firstly, we will have to modify the rules, or add some event-specific ones in order to make transition from one to another system easy.   

Also,  I need to know what are your typical games like.
A ) Are they "kill the dragon, take the treasure, rescue the princess" DnD type grind, or Vampire the masquerade cutthroat stab-in-the-back type of thing?
B ) How much fighting are you accustomed to?  How much tactics is involved?
C )How much is an average player prepared  to walk from one to another game-relevant location?
D ) How much plot is there behind a battle on larger events? 
E ) Is your game more oriented to the characters or it revolves around a small number of characters leading larger groups of other players?
F ) REgarding point E, how much NPC involvement is common in your game Vs independent character interaction?
g ) And rules-wise, how much magic and other rule-based skills are commonly used in Bulgaria? Ie. Mages, druids, clerics, bards and other spellcasters. How about warriors that use special skills that are not covered by general fighting rules?

Now, I know that most of these questions cover broad topics, but if more of you can answer the same ones, I think I'll be able to get a good grasp your game well enough to make arrangements for introducing you to our game on a more personal, rather than group level.

Now, regarding our rules, I have been told that there will be a field manual in English, one for every foreign player, so the only question remains is how many of other Bulgarian LARPers, that have not posted here, and are not English speakers are likely to attend the event. 

GraHaz

• Принцът на крадците
  • Публикации: 3405
  • Liked: 415
  • Khaaaaaaaaan!!!
    • Профил
    • Van Lalov
« Отговор #20 -: 25 Февруари, 2010, 23:46:16 pm »
A) Most often we have retarded DnD grind quests, but recently it has become quite customary to have a pretty open setting with a few leading figures (i.e. kings, ambassadors etc.) and no real quests which tend to rely a great deal on the players' actions.

B) A lot of fighting. Even though we strive for more social games there always comes a time when things get bloody...

C) By my opinion, and I say this as a usual "gamemaster" not too much. I guess we're just lazy, but I believe that if we pack our bags and drag ourselves to Serbia we'd be eager enough to walk for miles for glory :P

D) I'm not sure I understand the question, but if I do then no, most of the times the plot behind battles on large scale events, consists mainly of "let's hurt people because we can!" :D

E) Usually the games have a bunch of leading roles, like kings, princes etc. but since the setting is very loose it is not uncommon for a blacksmith to overthrow the king and replace him :D

F) We rarely have more than 3-4 NPCs and even then we prefer to integrate them in the game - they become something like playing NPCs, because they know their quests and stuff, but they are still free to do whatever they please.

G) Magic, at least for now, because we are just reinventing our magic rules, is pretty much uncommon on our larps and we stricktly do not use "special skills".

Not sure I answered clearly or not, but I believe the info will still be useful.
Here I sit, brokenhearted,
Came to shit but only farted...
Грахаз ме удари по носа!

CAsper

• Профил
    • My Deviant Art page
« Отговор #21 -: 27 Февруари, 2010, 13:45:50 pm »
I'm not at home 'till Monday so i'll post then more.
From what you've said, your game seems pretty similar to ours.

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
« Отговор #22 -: 02 Март, 2010, 09:41:14 am »
Here is another question: how much do I pay for the highway Nis-Belgrade, do I need to have small change in Serbian currency with me for that (no Euros accepted I suppose?) And apart from the highway toll, do I need to pay anything else for driving in Serbia (vignettes??)

Borian

• Профил
« Отговор #23 -: 02 Март, 2010, 18:30:37 pm »
Highway is less than 10e (acc 800RSD) in one direction (Nice-Belgrade 270 km) and that's it... you can pay in euros on ramps..
Don't know what vignettes is, but if its cook-able bring it! We'll eat it!
There are exchange office everywhere so I don't think there will be any problem... I'll ask around... streetwise :D
It wouldn't be bad for you to have some amount of RSD at your side.. for beer, pot and easy man/women :D
(don't know about the last thing for sure, but who knows..)
any more questions? bring it on!  8)

robber

• Арбитър
  • Публикации: 271
  • Liked: 4
    • Профил
« Отговор #24 -: 06 Март, 2010, 13:33:42 pm »
Така ... малко важна информация ..

Изискването за Задграничен Паспорт не е отпаднало така че който няам ще е добре да побърза да си извади ... стандартната процедура (30 дни) е някъде около 30-40 лв ...

За автомобилите е необходимо пълномощно, ако автолобилът не е личен и "Зелена Карта" за да излязат в чужбина ... ако се направи при застрахователя на "гражданската отговорност" доплащането е от 30-50 лв при различните застрахователи ...

Поздрави и УСПЕХ!
IYI

Borian

• Профил
« Отговор #25 -: 07 Март, 2010, 09:30:44 am »
I'm not sure that I've understand everything robber said :)
There is no need for visas when you entering our country, but I'm not sure for green card for cars...
Price of the highway is same for domestic and foreign travelers ...

salute!

Бускадор

• Administrator
  • Публикации: 1380
  • Liked: 242
  • Хайдутин на свободна практика
    • Профил
    • Ларп работи
« Отговор #26 -: 07 Март, 2010, 11:07:39 am »
I'm not sure that I've understand everything robber said :)
There is no need for visas when you entering our country, but I'm not sure for green card for cars...
Price of the highway is same for domestic and foreign travelers ...

salute!

Even if we don't need visas, we still need an international passport, which takes about a month to get and green cards for the cars.

http://drunkethics.blogspot.com/
http://basiclarp.blogspot.com/

Though mortal men have little life beside the span of the Elves, they would rather spend it in battle then fly or submit... though Morgoth slay the doer he cannot make the deed not have been.

Borian

• Профил
« Отговор #27 -: 08 Март, 2010, 10:35:14 am »
That's true
But you have two months time before visit to Serbia, and green card you can buy at your assurance company where you have registered your car or even at the border (but for more money) and it takes 5 min :)
Hope that it wouldn't be a problem and that will see many of your dames and warriors on 5th of may :)

Lt. Hellen Frost

• Диктатор
  • Публикации: 2285
  • Liked: 1000
    • Профил
« Отговор #28 -: 08 Март, 2010, 12:43:35 pm »
Don't worry for now, they just need to find something to moan about  :D

CAsper

• Профил
    • My Deviant Art page
« Отговор #29 -: 08 Март, 2010, 15:38:45 pm »
OK. I think I have some grasp of your game now, but as a part of the event organizing team I need more. 

Also, If my count is right, about nine people said that they would come. Now, I need an approximate list of people that can confirm with reasonable certainty, that they would come and play in order to make proper technical arrangements. For that, I would need full name, passport number (if you have one now, and are willing to share it this early) and an active e-mail. Please use personal messages for that. 

Then there are more questions abut your game.

Firstly, I see that you have clans. What are they? Separate organizations or in-game groups or both?
Then, which clans etc. are likely to attend the event and with how many people each (fewer than 3, fewer than 5, fewer than 10, more than 10)?
What are the relations among the participating clans/clan members and what are their agendas?

Lт.Cmd Frost, Yоu and Zeratul are the founders of clan Messengers of Chaos. Right? You said that you would be likely to visit us, so, could you give me just the most basic data about your clan? From what I've managed to read, it seems that your clan has no real in/game officers, titles and hierarchy but is still a tight group that would stick together in most situations. (Even though every character has the right to do as it pleases.)  Did I get this right? What would you add? How does the clan actually work in the game?

Oh, and a quick update on what we are expecting to happen in the game, so you could see why I'm asking so many questions.
We expect a 3-sided war, one or two (in/game) weddings, an attempt of a cash-laden bandit to redeem himsef in order to avid a trial, a clash of two religious groups inside the Guard of Ravens, and a manhunt for a guy who has some documents that are important both for the current prince, as well as for his enemies. 

What follows is our estimated time-table. Only two things are set in stone. Vikings fighting everyone, and Saturday war. Everything else is expected and based on the current events. As Vladimirovac is the focal time of the game, there is no reason to worry that most of the things happening in the game will have their pinnacle then.  I expect that the game will get more complicated by then, with more plots unraveling, but who knows!

5.May, Wednesday: Camp set-up, and time for early arrivals.
6.may, Thursday: Start of the event and of the game. Just some marauding by a band of looter-killer Vikings and their allies. Lots of time for roleplay, group mingling etc. All of the major plots will be happening on the 6th and 7th may, other than fighting and tournament( s ), some of them climaxing as late as Sunday.   
7.may, Friday: by the end of the day, we may have 3 warring sides. Some of the plots will end (by) then, others will progress and speed up.
8.may, Saturday: Now, this is a war-day. Anyone that did not take sides by this time, would have to either lay low or be able to fight for neutrality. Characters would not be able to make many moves, but as it is war, any freelancer, traitor, spy or tradesman, that played smart, would have a chance to make a big hit.
9.may, Sunday: By this time, we expect all sides to be bled dry and sign a truce (lots of space for those individuals who have played smart in the past days) in order to avoid mutual destruction, and final death of too many characters. Of course, this is only an estimate, as we are doing our best to make this part unpredictable. Also, there is a possibility that a wedding of two important characters would take place, but that would depend on what would happen in the first three days of the game. End of the game, early departures, and the main party.
10.may, Monday: Camp breakup, we're off to civilization.

Feel free to ask anything related to the game or event, Borian and I will be happy to keep answering all the questions.
You'll be kept up to date with everything related to the event.

Huh. This was a long one. Hope I've got you more intrigued by now and hope to see some confirmations soon. :)